Promote mental wellbeing among your workplace or team with an interactive workshop designed to encourage and inspire. These can be adapted to the needs of your workplace.
Facilitating good health outcomes among employees can:
- Reduce health-related absenteeism
- Improve productivity
- Help build morale
- Reduce employee stress levels
- Reduce staff turnover
The statistics in this area are staggering:
- Workplace stress costs the economy $14.81 billion/year.
- 3.2 days per worker are lost each year through workplace stress.
- Healthy employees are three times more productive than unhealthy employees.
- Mental stress claims are the most expensive form of worker’s compensation claim.
- Unhealthy employees take nine times more sick leave than healthy employees.
- On average, six working days of productivity are lost per year per employee due to presenteeism (presenteeism is when employees come to work but are less productive due to illness or other conditions).
Seminar/Workshop topics you can select from include:
- Burnout: prevent, detect, act
- Compassion fatigue: the art of sustainable giving
- Resilience: thriving at work & in life
- Stress: making it work for you, not against you
- Leadership without burnout
- Create Your Burnout Plan
Burnout: Prevent, Detect, Act is a good choice for raising awareness of burnout and providing practical guidance for prevention, detection and management of burnout.
Promote good mental health among your team with an informative and inspiring interactive talk.
Attendees learn about evidence-based strategies to maintain good mental health, reduce their risk of burnout, detect the early signs of burnout, and know what to do if they do burn out or how to support a burnt-out colleague.
Exercises prompt them to apply these things directly to their own lives, and they come away with a plan for actions they can take immediately.
A succinct handout helps remind attendees about what they’ve learnt after the workshop, and the workplace/team receives two copies of ‘Burnout: Your First Ten Steps’ by Dr Amy Imms.
How to book Dr Amy Imms to speak
Dr Amy Imms is happy to work with you to adapt something to suit your needs. Simply complete the form below, and Amy will be in touch soon.