Burnout is overwhelming, lonely, and isolating. Most people feel vulnerable, and maybe even like a failure, and it can be so difficult to open up and share those inner struggles.
I understand. I’ve been there: I burned-out myself several years ago. I know how hard it is to find someone you trust and feel comfortable talking to.
If you need someone to listen to your needs, and to support and guide you as you recover, I would love to help.
I want you to know that there is hope. You can recover.
I work with clients over a minimum of 3 months, because that provides enough time to build a strong therapeutic relationship and help you to achieve what you need to so that you can manage burnout and move towards living the life you want to live.
- Please familiarise yourself with the policies and procedures prior to purchasing your counselling package.
- Your counselling package will consist of an initial 1 hour session, followed by five fortnightly half-hour sessions.
- Counselling is available to individuals residing within Australia only.
- Conducted from the comfort of your own home via Skype or Zoom.
- Appointments are currently available on Monday evenings.