COVID-19 is causing huge pressures and increasing burnout, combined with widespread financial difficulty. To help in these difficult times, all counselling appointments and packages are available at less than half price for the remainder of 2020.
Burnout is overwhelming, lonely, and isolating. Most people feel vulnerable, and maybe even like a failure, and it can be so difficult to open up and share those inner struggles.
I understand. I’ve been there – I burned-out myself several years ago. I know how hard it is to find someone you trust and feel comfortable talking to.
If you need someone to listen to your needs, and to support and guide you as you recover, I would love to help.
I want you to know that there is hope. You can recover.
* Please familiarise yourself with the policies and procedures prior to booking your appointment.
** If the available appointment times do not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternative time.
- 1 hour appointments, to provide plenty of time to dig deep into your challenges and create a plan.
- Short waiting periods – I value providing prompt care at the time when you need it.
- Available to individuals residing within Australia only.
- Conducted from the comfort of your own home via Skype or Zoom.
- Appointments generally available after hours and on weekends.